Blue Oval's Farley vows to fix MyFord Touch
Farley goes on to say that despite all that the pundits at Consumer Reports have had to say – including writing that the system "stinks" in a recent blog post – 56 percent of buyers tell Ford that technology is an important consideration. Meaning that despite Ford's admitted inability to work the bugs out of MyFord Touch and make it more intuitive and speedy, it needs to stick with the system because it's a prime determiner for car shoppers.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models