High tarriffs curb resurgent U.S. hopes for Holden Ute
"We were hopeful at one stage, we thought we might be able to duck in under it, but it was ruled out," Holden executive director Richard Phillips tells the Herald Sun. "With the dollar where it is, exports can only be pursued that are niche... and profitable in this environment."
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models