Sebastian Vettel gets surprisingly technical with David Letterman
Vettel, 24, talked to Letterman about the racing karts as a kid, as well as some surprisingly technical nuts and bolts about Formula One cars. Vettel, of course, drives for Red Bull Racing and is becoming an increasingly important spokesman for Infiniti, who have even awarded the driver with his own model.
Of course, Letterman is no stranger to racing. He is part owner of the IndyCar team Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing, which has claimed 22 victories, 31 pole positions and 2 series championships. Thus, it's probably a bit unsurprising that the late night icon repeatedly pestered Vettel about getting F1 racing to Indianapolis.
Scroll down to watch the interview.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models