2013 Subaru BRZ tested at 0-60 in 7.3 seconds, 1/4 mile in 15.3
So you won't be winning many stoplight drag races in box-stock form, but as we all know, there's far more to a fun car than just straight-line numbers. According to IL, "the BRZ offers a level of engagement that, until now, has been either too costly or too impractical for the average enthusiast." They even go so far as to compare the BRZ's overall character to a Lotus Exige and the beastly Porsche 911 GT3(!).
No, the BRZ can't hang with either of those hardcore Europeans, but Inside Line says its balanced mixture of handling, cost, every day usability, and practicality make for "a perfect balance between date nights and track days." Check out the video after the jump.
Subaru BRZ Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models