Freightliner's awesome new Revolution Innovation is a future rig done right [w/video]
Designers looked at how most drivers use their rigs, and determined that most of the time, there's only one occupant in the cab. To that end, they scrapped the passenger door in favor of a more efficient work station and a rest area. There's even an innovative rear door between the cab and trailer. A new gauge cluster and cell-connected center console both add extra layers of functionality as well.
Outside, clever use of LED lighting and low-drag cameras replace traditional design elements. Despite its concept looks, the Revolution Innovation is a fully operational truck. Hit the jump to check out the full video for yourself and peruse the gallery for more.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models