StuntBusters asks, Which is faster, EV or ICE?
Enter Stuntbusters. Finding some time in their busy Cadillac-crashing, gas-bomb-car-flinging schedule, the Speed program decided to conduct a couple experiments that might help spread the word. They throw up a Porsche Carrera S against a Tesla Roadster in a one-on-one race to represent the modern era. A second contest puts a classic 1969 Camaro against the battery-powered Type 65 coupe replica from SSI Racing.
Now, perhaps this isn't the most scientific test, but winning over the masses isn't about dry facts and figures. It's about emotions. And there's nothing like a little drag strip drama to help stir it up. So, which cars win? All you've got to do is hit the jump to find out.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models