Honda to boost vehicle and engine production in Alabama
Honda expects that demand to translate into greater Odyssey, Pilot and Ridgeline sales. Each of those models is produced at the Alabama facility, though the Acura RDX may join that mix as part of the new investment.
The Japanese automaker has also said that it will resume its normal production schedule at its North American facilities as its supply line continues to recover from the impact of flooding in Thailand.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models