Final lap of Bathurst race is definitely worth watching
Australian V8 Supercar races are coming to the U.S. in 2013, and here's another look at what you might be able to expect at the end of six hours of racing.
rookie veteran Garth Tander, who shared race duties with rookie Nick Percat, in a ragged Holden has to hold off veteran Craig Lowndes in a slightly better car if Tander is going to win, and... well, you'll just have to flip past the jump for the last few laps to find out. If you like racing at all, it'll be worth it.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX