BMW X6 Active Hybrid cancelled with a quickness
Anyone who opted for the BMW X6 Active Hybrid couldn't claim they wanted a more efficient ride. The hybrid version is barely more efficient around town when compared to both the non-hybrid six-cylinder and V8 versions. So could the Active Hybrid owner claim they wanted the extra performance? Nope. The X6 Active Hybrid starts at $89,775, which puts it a hair ahead of the 555-horsepower X6M.
There will be no weeping over the loss of this awkward attempt at sporty efficiency.
BMW X6 Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models