Chinese Cadillac SRX ad with Karen Mok captures romance of Route 66
Like just about every other automaker on the planet, Cadillac is looking to stake out a larger claim of the Chinese automotive industry. Right now, the brand is viewed as somewhat downmarket from rivals that many in the U.S. see as being on equal ground.
Perhaps, then, Cadillac will look to try something new. In a new short film for the Chinese-market SRX, Cadillac attempts to bridge East with West via Route 66. The ad shows actress and singer-songwriter Karen Mok taking on Will Rogers Highway with a male friend. The Mother Road calls, romance blooms and the Cadillac SRX is the tool that unites the pair. Click past the jump to view the spot.
Cadillac SRX Information
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video