LA 2008: Porsche RS Spyder all boxed up
On a more serious note, this is the race car that uses a direct injected version of the 3.4L V8 that puts out 385 Nm and 503 horsepower. The car won a LMP2 class race earlier this summer and the 12 Hours of Sebring, Porsche's first outright win in two decades. And after all that, the car has to sit behind a glass wall.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies