Bosch, Siemens VDO, Delphi predict GDI sales will get boost from new emissions rules
Delphi, here in the US, said it has just received its first large GDI order: 500,000 units a year for six- and eight-cylinder engines for a US carmaker.
Over at Siemens, a spokesman said his company is figuring on about a quarter of the petrol cars in Europe will use GDI in 2009-2010.
[Source: Tony Lewin / Automotive News Europe]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models