First image of 2010 Volkswagen Lupo
The target price for the emerging market car is 8,000 Euro which will also form the basis for Skoda and Seat branded cars. The new Lupo is should be 3.7 meters long about 5 inches longer than the original and an equal amount less than the Fox. The rear seat can slide longitudinally to allow for more luggage space in back or more rear seat room. The powertrains may start from a new two cylinder engine and go up through four cylinder gas and diesel engines and possibly even an electric version.
[Source: AutoZeitung via eGMCarTech]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video