Video was recently released by the Minnesota State Patrol showing a trooper arresting an incredibly drunk Wal-Mart truck driver on Highway 10 back in July.
- Jason Marker
- Dec 21, 2016
- Zach Bowman
- Jul 9, 2010
In an attempt to convince drivers of the pitfalls of drunk driving, Russian authorities have commissioned a giant metal vodka bottle filled with the broken remains of crashed vehicles. The 40-foot tall structure will be located just off of a highway outside of Odintsovo in order to scare the living daylights out of educate those who may be interested in throwing a few back without a designated driver.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models