Kia has released the first commercial for the upcoming K9. The flagship sedan is set for a South Korean launch later this year, and details are beginning to emerge about the big four door. Power is said to come from either a 296 horsepower 3.3-liter V6 or a 3.8-liter V6 with 329 hp. The model will also be a showcase for new tech, including adaptive LED headlights that not only track with the steering mechanism but also adjust with the vehicle's speed to give the driver a greater field of view.
Kia K900 Videos
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Mar 4, 2012
We got a look at pictures of the Kia KH Concept/K9 a short time ago. It's a looker that's got a whole lotta BMW going on. We still don't know anything definitive about its internals other than that the big Kia is the BH platform-mate of the Hyundai Genesis and Equus.
- Tesla Roadster surprise reveal | 0-60 in 1.9s
- Tesla Semi Truck revealed
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Texas woman's anti-Trump message goes viral
- Spy Shots: Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder caught
- Find and compare 2018 models