An ordinary 911 Turbo S produces 560 horsepower and 516 pound-feet of torque. But the Techart kit adds 60 hp and 96 lb-ft to those already high numbers, for a coupe that dishes out a total of 620 hp and 612 lb-ft. Techart says that, in Sport Plus mode, its modified 911 Turbo S will accelerate to 62 miles per hour in just 2.8 seconds, and the top speed has been increased to 204 miles per hour. Crazy stuff.
To further drive its performance upgrades home, Techart has fitted this 911 Turbo S with a sport exhaust system with valve control, for a more robust exit interview, at the push of a button. We imagine it sounds awesome. Have a look at the Techart Turbo S in the gallery, above.
TECHART Automobildesign provides more power for the new Porsche 911 Turbo S. The TECHART Power Kit TA 091/T1.1 is based on the intelligent TECHART engine management system TECHTRONIC. By pushing a button the additional control unit delivers extra 60 hp and 130 Nm to the 3.8l 6-cylinder Bi-Turbo engine.
The new standard Porsche 911 Turbo S delivers 412 kW / 560 hp / 700 Nm (750 Nm with overboost in Sport- and Sport Plus mode). TECHART Automobildesign increases this performance by 44 kW / 60 hp and 130 Nm. The TECHART Power Kit TA 091/T1.1 is based on the intelligent TECHART engine management system TECHTRONIC. By pushing the Sport- or Sport Plus button at center console the additional control unit provides extra power on request. With operating TECHART Power Kit TA 091/T1.1 the four-wheel drive coupe accelerates from 0 to 100 kph in 2.8s (with Sport Plus). The top speed increases by 10 to 328 kph.
The TECHART engine management system TECHTRONIC is characterized by the following product features:
- significant increase of performance and driving dynamics
- activation by pushing the Sport button at the center console
- quick and easy installation, trouble-free deinstallation at any time
- intelligent electronic power management
- highest material quality and fulfillment of OEM specifications
- does not affect vehicle diagnostics or servicing
- does not affect electronic engine protection features
Like every factory-new TECHART product, the high quality standards of the TECHART Power Kits are backed by a two-year limited warranty. But more than that, TECHART grants an additional warranty on damages at engine or gearbox according to the TECHART TECHTRONIC Warranty Terms.
Suitable for the TECHART Power Kit TA 091/T1.1 for the Porsche 911 Turbo S: the new TECHART Exhaust System Sport with valve-control for a significantly richer and more robust acoustic performance by the press of a button.
- TECHART Power Kit TA 091/T1.1 for the new Porsche 911 Turbo S
- Additional power approx. 44 kW / 60 hp / 130 Nm
- based on 3.8l 6-cylinder Bi-Turbo 412 kW / 560 hp / 700 Nm (750 Nm with overboost in Sport- and Sport Plus mode)
Total power output
- 456 kW / 620 hp at 6,000 1/min
- 830 Nm at 2,500 – 5,000 1/min (without overboost in Sport- and Sport Plus mode)
- 880 Nm at 2,800 – 4,200 1/min (with overboost in Sport- and Sport Plus mode)
Driving performance (coupe)
- 0-100 kph in 2.8s with Sport Plus (standard model 3.1s with Sport Plus)
- Top speed 328 kph (standard model 318 kph)
The TECHART Power Kit TA 091/T1.1 consists of
- intelligent TECHART engine management system TECHTRONIC
- wiring harness