speedArt PS9-650 Panamera - Click above for high-res image gallery
The Essen Motor Show is just days away, and all of Europe's tuners are set to unveil their latest and greatest aftermarket parts at Germany's version of SEMA. One of those companies will be speedArt, which will be introducing its new performance and appearance packages for the 2010 Porsche Panamera.
Using the Panamera Turbo as a base, speedArt have transformed Porsche's four-door into a 650-horsepower monster thanks to larger turbochargers, an upgraded exhaust system and a revised ECU. The German tuner claims impressive performance figures: a top speed of over 200 mph and 0-100 km/h in just 3.5 seconds.
The body kit fitted to the PS9-650 is fairly subtle, and dare we say tasteful. The aerodynamic package consists of a front chin spoiler that improves air flow to the brakes, rear diffuser, roof spoiler, side skirts and a rear bumper. Several other items are available as well including 22-inch forged wheels; an upholstered steering wheel; various trim pieces in aluminum, wood, or carbon fiber; and color-matched stitching. Hit the jump for speedArt's official press release, and be sure to browse through the high-res gallery below.
speedART presents the PS9 – based on the new Porsche Panamera:
Power kits (just for Turbo engine):
Power kits with 520, 550, 600 and 650 hp up to 890 Nm consits of bigger turbo chargers and intercoolers (just 600 + 650 hp), sport exhaust with sound switch, sport catalysts, sport air filter and ECU update. The 650 hp car accelerates in 3.5 seconds from 0 – 62 mph and the top speed is over 200 mph.
Sport brake system with modular 380 mm discs and 6 piston brake calipers
- sport exhaust systems; optional with sound switch control
- sport catalyst (OBD2-compliant) for impressive 8 cylinder sound and more power and torque
- different design twin tail pipes, polished or matt black
fully CAD designed body kit consists of:
- front chin spoiler for more downforce with integrated brake cooling system
- engine hood air outlets
- rear diffuser for enhanced down force and a very sportive design
- rear bumper with air outlets on the side to give the back a racy look and to interrupt the big curves of the factory-provided back
- side skirts for a wide body look
- rear spoiler on rear bonnet for optimized downforce and an impressive styling
- speedART designed three-pieces forged wheel in 22" with 23" center star, type „LSC FORGED" in 9,5 + 11 x 22" with 265/35 and 305/25 ZR22" tyres, many colored versions available
- upholstered sport steering wheel with F1-shift paddles (available in 340 mm and 365 mm with aluminium-, wood- or carbon inlays)
- real-carbon body trim in special colours
- colored stiches on door panels and seats (many colors availiable)
- instrument dial plates (many colors availiable)
- design floor mats