This spring, Earth Biofuels opened a $10 million biodiesel production plant in Durant, OK. The first two Choctaw service stations to sell BioWillie are the Choctaw Travel Plaza # 2 in Durant and the Choctaw Travel Plaza in Stringtown (30 miles north of Durant). The two stations were chosen because more trucks pass through them then other locations, according to the Choctaw Nation spokesperson Judy Allen.
BioWillie is currently sold in seven states: California, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Texas.
- Oklahoma Governor's Conference on Biofuels
- BioWillie has incentives to build plant in Kentucky
- Earth Biofuels will sell biofuels across America at its own stations
- Earth Biofuels invests in Illinois' largest biodiesel plant
- BioWillie welcomed in Tennessee