Performance mods so far have been measured and include a K&N Typhoon Intake, Magnaflow Titanium catback exhaust, ACPT Carbon Fiber driveshaft and short throw shifter from Kartboy. More engine mods are on the way in the form of a turbo upgrade, improvements for the fuel system and new pipe work. The current set of rollers on the car is the stock set of 17-inch BBS rims, powdercoated black of coures, but 18-inch SSR Professors in black are on the way.
Inside Lostangel's converted the interior lighting to red so that it now matches the glow of the gauges. The stereo has also been kicked up a notch with a Clarion base deck that sports red lighting, new Kicker speakers all around and two Kicker low-profile 8-inch subwoofers under the front seats.
And for those who are wondering what his vanity plate means... "All-Wheel Drive For The Win."
We've gotten a few more WRX and EVO submissions, but keep them coming. We've also decided on a theme for next week: Camaros! Everyone with a Camaro of note should submit his or her ride to our Flickr pool. We have no Camaros in the pool right now, so we need to fill it up with enough submissions to cover all of next week. Just follow the instructions after the jump to submit.
- JDM STi Front End Swap
- Carbon Fiber Trunk (weight saving)
- Removed Stock Shopping Cart Wing
- Blacked out stock lights
- Tint all the way around
- Front Grill
- Completely removed all pink from STi branding. The only thing left is the pink on the floor matts and steering wheel. Grey STi sticker on the sides of the car is the only branding left.
- K&N Typhoon Intake
- Access Port: Stage 1
- Magnaflow Titanium Catback Exhaust (weight saving)
- ACPT CarbonFib Driveshaft (weight saving)
- Kartboy Short throw shifter and upgraded bushings all around
- Powder coated stock BBS 17" rims
- Toyo rubber (until it wears out then upgrade to the SSR's and new rubber)
- Converted all lighting to deep red to match dials
- Clarion base deck with red lighting
- 2 Kicker Low Profile 8" sub's mounted under the front seats (weight saving)
- 4 Kicker's around the cabin
How to submit to RR of the Day:
Create a Flickr account if you don't already have one. Search for and join the group called 'Autoblog RR of the Day'. Upload up to three photos of your ride to your own account at a size no larger than 450 pixels wide if possible and include as much information about it and yourself as possible. Even if your ride is sweet, it will not be chosen if there's not a lot of info accompanying it. Click on each photo and just above the picture it will say "Send to group". Click that and select the Autoblog group. You're done, that's it!