The S40 and V50 have given Volvo a legitimate alternative to the less-expensive cars from other import luxury brands.We'd go so far as to call these small Volvos sport sedans (or wagons, as the case may be), and with substantial improvements for 2008, the S40 and V50 are better than ever.Changes…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX