Volkswagen used to be a byword for Germanic quality, clean style, and a pleasant driving experience. But somewhere along the way, it lost the plot, consumed by being the biggest automaker in the world. This misguided motive was most notably seen in the 2011 Jetta, which lost many of the…
- Reviewed by Brandon TurkusFULL REVIEW
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!