Volkswagen is the original brand within the Volkswagen Group that also contains Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Seat, Skoda, Ducati and Scania. The brand traces its roots back to Ferdindand Porsche, founder of Porsche, who developed the original Volkswagen Beetle for the German government. The Beetle entered the US market in 1949 and today the Volkswagen brand produces a full line of vehicles including many diesel-powered models.
- Great cars with manual transmissions
- Ford GT production extended by two years
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Honda reveals Civic hatch
- The Scaldarsi Emperor I is one hideous Maybach
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!