Volkswagen is the original brand within the Volkswagen Group that also contains Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Seat, Skoda, Ducati and Scania. The brand traces its roots back to Ferdindand Porsche, founder of Porsche, who developed the original Volkswagen Beetle for the German government. The Beetle entered the US market in 1949 and today the Volkswagen brand produces a full line of vehicles including many diesel-powered models.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX