Volkswagen is the original brand within the Volkswagen Group that also contains Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Seat, Skoda, Ducati and Scania. The brand traces its roots back to Ferdindand Porsche, founder of Porsche, who developed the original Volkswagen Beetle for the German government. The Beetle entered the US market in 1949 and today the Volkswagen brand produces a full line of vehicles including many diesel-powered models.
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!