The 2016 Volkswagen e-Golf, the all-electric version of the long-running Golf hatchback, serves up a taste of German engineering without burning a drop of fossil fuel.The current Golf was designed from the start to accommodate electric power, so it comes as no surprise that the e-Golf looks and…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- We obsessively covered the L.A. Auto Show
- Nissan Kicks is a terrible Juke replacement
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Mid-engine Chevy Corvette leaked specs
- Nissan brings 7 'Star Wars' cars to L.A.
- Find and compare 2018 models