The 2016 Volkswagen e-Golf, the all-electric version of the long-running Golf hatchback, serves up a taste of German engineering without burning a drop of fossil fuel.The current Golf was designed from the start to accommodate electric power, so it comes as no surprise that the e-Golf looks and…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models