Petrolicious knows how to find a great story. Its latest video highlights an automotive artist and the 1953 Volkswagen Beetle that he drives to work everyday.
We got our first looks at look at Ford's new F-Series Super Duty truck lineup this week but it's Volkswagen that has been dominating the news cycle, as Matthias Muller is named CEO of the embattled automaker. Autoblog's senior editor Greg Migliore reports on the recap edition of Autoblog Minute.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX