The company is working on front, rear, and all-wheel drive applications.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Jul 21, 2016
We talk a lot about new cars, but people often go the used route. And the used car market hides some fascinating data that we sometimes overlook.
The Basics: Toyota America issued a recall for certain 2010 - 2012 Toyota Prius and Toyota Prius Plug-In models, plus 2011 and 2012 Lexus CT200h models because of a potential fault in the side curtain airbag. This recall affects 1.43 million cars globally. A second recall for the Prius, Auris, Lexus CT200h, Lexus HS250h, and various other models pertain to the emissions control system. Over time, the evaporative emissions system could develop cracks that could lead to fuel leaks when the gas ta
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies