As far as we're aware, there isn't another motorcycle in the world – especially one with a sidecar and two-wheel drive – that comes straight from the factory with a wooden oar. As in, for paddling. Which is why the flat-orange-painted Ural Yamal Limited Edition is so great.
Stars and Stripes. Peanut butter and jelly. Harley-Davidson and sidecars. Okay, fine – one of those pairings is not like the others, but H-D does have a long history of adding a third outrigger wheel to its line of heavyweight motorcycles, starting back in 1914. That's over now.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX