Closed since 2010, Honda is bringing the HPCC proving ground in the Mojave Desert of California back up to spec with a $25-million investment and a targeted opening date in April 2016.
Kia has slapped a name on the production body-on-frame SUV born from the 2005 Mesa concept. Dubbed "Borrego," the truck will be offered with V6 or V8 power and have a grille that looks uncannily similar to the one on the Subaru Tribeca. Its headlights are reminiscent of the pre-facelift Chrysler Pacifica, too. We know that designs are locked in long before new vehicles are at a point where they can be shown to the public, but it's still amusing to note the similarities.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX