Spyker's history goes all the way back to 1890 as a carriage builder, and its first automobile was displayed in 1900. Production eventually included sports cars, delivery vans and even airplane engines, but bankruptcy in the '20s ended things. In 2000, the name was revived with the C8 sports coupe boasting a mid-mounted, Audi-sourced V8. The automaker briefly took control of Saab in 2010, but a lack of funds forced it to sell in 2012.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models