Spyker's history goes all the way back to 1890 as a carriage builder, and its first automobile was displayed in 1900. Production eventually included sports cars, delivery vans and even airplane engines, but bankruptcy in the '20s ended things. In 2000, the name was revived with the C8 sports coupe boasting a mid-mounted, Audi-sourced V8. The automaker briefly took control of Saab in 2010, but a lack of funds forced it to sell in 2012.
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Carbon-fiber crush video is epic
- Jeremy Clarkson on his way to Game of Thrones
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!