You can't fault Nissan for keeping it simple with the Sentra. There's a huge percentage of the population who buy cars as appliances – they want affordable, spacious, well-equipped, safe, efficient cars, and they don't really care about things like dynamism or whatever. It's why Toyota sells…
- Reviewed by Steven J. EwingFULL REVIEW
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX