The 2011 Nissan Armada is a full-size SUV with seating for seven, a plethora of cargo space, and a towing capacity of up to 9,000 pounds for the top-of-the-line model.For 2011, the Armada sails on unchanged, except for name changes on two trim levels.A healthy V8 engine and 5-speed automatic…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX