The Mini Cooper Countryman features functionality, with four doors, comfortable room for good-sized people in back, and available all-wheel drive.It's the practical Mini, a more all-purpose vehicle than the other models.Countryman was all new for 2011, so updates for 2012 are few.Option packages…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies