Mini is a brand of small cars that began with the Mark I designed by Sir Alec Issigonis in 1959. Originally sold under the Austin and Morris brand names, Mini became the small car's actual name in 1964. Made famous by one of cinema's best car chases in the film "The Italian Job," the car's design remained relatively unchanged except for different front ends until the all-new Mini Cooper was launched by BMW in 2001.
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- Ford GT production extended by two years
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Honda reveals Civic hatch
- Jeremy Clarkson on his way to Game of Thrones
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!