How does the Mercedes-Benz E-Class drive? We think it's pretty good. But we're more confident in our riding impression. The E-Class rides very well, even from the driver's seat. You see, the 2017 E300 is the closest thing on the market today to a self-driving car. As such we spent much of our time…
- Reviewed by Michael AustinFULL REVIEW
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX