How does the Mercedes-Benz E-Class drive? We think it's pretty good. But we're more confident in our riding impression. The E-Class rides very well, even from the driver's seat. You see, the 2017 E300 is the closest thing on the market today to a self-driving car. As such we spent much of our time…
- Reviewed by Michael AustinFULL REVIEW
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!