Maybach is a high-end luxury automotive brand that competes with the likes of Rolls-Royce and Bentley. Founded in 1909 by Wilhelm Maybach, the company quit producing vehicles in 1945 until the brand name was revived in 2002 by Daimler-Benz. Its parent company announced in 2011 that Maybach will cease operations in 2013.
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!