Maybach is a high-end luxury automotive brand that competes with the likes of Rolls-Royce and Bentley. Founded in 1909 by Wilhelm Maybach, the company quit producing vehicles in 1945 until the brand name was revived in 2002 by Daimler-Benz. Its parent company announced in 2011 that Maybach will cease operations in 2013.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX