Maybach is a high-end luxury automotive brand that competes with the likes of Rolls-Royce and Bentley. Founded in 1909 by Wilhelm Maybach, the company quit producing vehicles in 1945 until the brand name was revived in 2002 by Daimler-Benz. Its parent company announced in 2011 that Maybach will cease operations in 2013.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino