Lotus is a brand of sports cars founded in 1952 and based in Hethel, Norfolk, England. Currently owned by Proton, the state-run Malaysian automaker, Lotus is well known for its engineering expertise, particularly in the area of suspensions, and ability to create high-performance cars by keeping its cars as light in weight as possible.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!