Lotus is a brand of sports cars founded in 1952 and based in Hethel, Norfolk, England. Currently owned by Proton, the state-run Malaysian automaker, Lotus is well known for its engineering expertise, particularly in the area of suspensions, and ability to create high-performance cars by keeping its cars as light in weight as possible.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible spied
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer coming soon