Lotus is a brand of sports cars founded in 1952 and based in Hethel, Norfolk, England. Currently owned by Proton, the state-run Malaysian automaker, Lotus is well known for its engineering expertise, particularly in the area of suspensions, and ability to create high-performance cars by keeping its cars as light in weight as possible.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX