Lotus is a brand of sports cars founded in 1952 and based in Hethel, Norfolk, England. Currently owned by Proton, the state-run Malaysian automaker, Lotus is well known for its engineering expertise, particularly in the area of suspensions, and ability to create high-performance cars by keeping its cars as light in weight as possible.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!