Fun And Efficiency Without Glaring Faults It is an amusing conversation when Kia executives, from the United States and Korea, discuss their relationship with Hyundai. Kia Motors is partly owned by Hyundai Motor Company. As a result, the two share platforms, powertrains and an impressive…
- Reviewed by Michael HarleyFULL REVIEW
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX