Taking America's Hot Hatch Segment To The Matte The Hyundai Veloster became one of the most eye-catching cars on the market right out of the gate, but it lacked the oomph to match its unique and sporty styling. Hyundai remedied this situation for the Veloster's sophomore season by adding a…
- Reviewed by Jeffrey N. RossFULL REVIEW
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX