Who Are We To Argue With The World's Most Powerful Production V8? As you're surely aware by now, the 2013 Ford Shelby GT500 boasts a 5.8-liter beast of an engine making 662 horsepower, partnered in crime by 631 pound-feet of torque. There seems little to gain in rehashing what we already…
- Reviewed by Jeremy KorzeniewskiFULL REVIEW
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX