The BMW 5 Series has been around for a long time, and the 2016 model is expected to be the last of its generation, at six years old.It has aged well with its traditional looks (updated for 2015).Some impressive challengers have a lot to offer, namely the Cadillac CTS, Audi S6 and S7, and Jaguar…
- Reviewed by New Car Test DriveREAD MORE
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX