Acura Cars & SUVs
Acura is the luxury vehicle division of Japanese automaker Honda Motor Company. It primarily competes with Buick, Lexus and Infiniti, among others in the luxury vehicle segment. Acura is also well known for being one of the few luxury marques that does not offer a rear-wheel-drive or V8-powered model. With the Acura brand, Honda is credited with being the first Japanese company to establish a luxury division in the U.S.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX