Acura Cars & SUVs
Acura is the luxury vehicle division of Japanese automaker Honda Motor Company. It primarily competes with Buick, Lexus and Infiniti, among others in the luxury vehicle segment. Acura is also well known for being one of the few luxury marques that does not offer a rear-wheel-drive or V8-powered model. With the Acura brand, Honda is credited with being the first Japanese company to establish a luxury division in the U.S.
- Great cars with manual transmissions
- Ford GT production extended by two years
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Honda reveals Civic hatch
- The Scaldarsi Emperor I is one hideous Maybach
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!