Acura Cars & SUVs
Acura is the luxury vehicle division of Japanese automaker Honda Motor Company. It primarily competes with Buick, Lexus and Infiniti, among others in the luxury vehicle segment. Acura is also well known for being one of the few luxury marques that does not offer a rear-wheel-drive or V8-powered model. With the Acura brand, Honda is credited with being the first Japanese company to establish a luxury division in the U.S.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible spied
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer coming soon