Acura Cars & SUVs
Acura is the luxury vehicle division of Japanese automaker Honda Motor Company. It primarily competes with Buick, Lexus and Infiniti, among others in the luxury vehicle segment. Acura is also well known for being one of the few luxury marques that does not offer a rear-wheel-drive or V8-powered model. With the Acura brand, Honda is credited with being the first Japanese company to establish a luxury division in the U.S.
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Carbon-fiber crush video is epic
- Jeremy Clarkson on his way to Game of Thrones
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!