Extra Gear gets its own Top Gear-style trailer
Take a look behind the scenes with Rory Reid and Chris Harris.
Of course, if you're a true Top Gear fan, you probably knew all of that. But have you see the new trailer? If not, you're going to want to check it out, above. Reid and Harris make their necessary cameos, and they are joined by a Ford Focus RS and Mustang, along with some classic British machinery and more than a few exotics. Harris promises to tell it "just the way it is," and we have no doubt that's exactly what he'll do.
With Top Gear and Extra Gear competing with Amazon's The Grand Tour with Jeremy Clarkson and co., one thing is for certain: It's a great time for automotive enthusiasts to go out and buy a new television.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models