Audi follows suit with TDI stop-sale
3.0L TDI Models Being Held At Dealers
Audi's stop-sale covers diesel-powered versions of the 2013-2015 Q7, as well as the 2014-2016 A6, A7, A8, and Q5. All of these models can be had with the 3.0-liter TDI V6, which up until this week's news, was not included in Volkswagen's massive diesel scandal.
No recall is currently planned, according to Automotive News. Additionally, Volkswagen has yet to issue a stop-sale on its Touareg TDI, which also uses the 3.0-liter V6. The Touareg TDI can still be found on Volkswagen's consumer site, as of this writing.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models