Audi A3 gets Virtual Cockpit next year
"In the future, there are not so many [of our] cars that will not have it integrated, even into the smaller cars. Next year in the A3, we will also integrate the Virtual Cockpit," Hudi told C/D.
Now, don't go thinking you'll be able to pick up a basic A3 and be able to enjoy the new instrument cluster, like you can on the TT and R8. This is going to be an up-market option, just like it is on the new Q7.
"If they choose a higher engine or a higher, well-equipped car then they will choose it – no doubt. The price reduces very fast with more people using it and the Virtual Cockpit is an Audi signature now."
Audi A3 Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models