Translogic 183: BioDapt Moto Knee
We Hit The Trail With X Games Champ "Monster" Mike Schultz And His Moto Knee Performance Prosthetic
"With racing, I was always really into the suspension components," said Schultz. "I looked at my leg as a suspension component."
The Moto Knee utilizes a Fox mountain bike shock and lightweight aluminum pylon to withstand the demands of various extreme sports.
"Now I use it for dirt bikes and snow mobiles, mountain biking and road biking, downhill skiing, snowboarding." said Schultz.
Watch as host Jonathon Buckley tries to keep up with "Monster" Mike and fellow Moto Knee user Dylan Apuli on the trail.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models