Jeep first American carmaker to return to Tokyo show
Jeep will be part of an eight-vehicle, four-brand showcase overseen by Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Japan, the local subsidiary. For the moment, it is the only US brand to sign up - neither Ford, GM, or even Chrysler are committed to attend. Stablemates Fiat, Alfa Romeo, and Abarth will be there, along with 13 other foreign makes, answering the "Technology & Fantasy" theme for this year's event. In total, organizers announced 15 brands from 14 Japanese manufacturers, and 27 brands from 17 foreign carmakers. The show opens to the public from Oct. 30 to Nov. 8.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models