Watch a pro drifter drive the Nissan Skyline with his feet
It would be amazing to see someone drift a car using just a foot in any setting. However, the fact that Ostalowski is able to do that during competitions makes the feat even more impressive. To make drifting possible, his car is a custom modified R34 Nissan Skyline with an automatic transmission and a LS V8 from General Motors for power.
If you watch the video above, and somehow don't believe what Ostalowski does is possible, the clip shows another example of him at work. This one cuts between interior and exterior views of the same run.
Nissan GT-R Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models