On Location at the Portimao circuit in Portugal with Mercedes
A Day At The Algarve International Circuit In A C63S sedan
Mercedes-AMG was kind enough to host the international press launch of its standard-setting C63 and C63 S sedans at the Portuguese racing circuit, and we came away impressed, both with the car and with the track. It's tough work, but somebody's got to do it...
Join Consumer Editor Jeremy Korzeniewski in Portimão above to learn more about the race track and the country in which it resides, and if you want to see what the circuit looks like from behind the wheel, we suggest you watch the video below.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies