Mercedes C-Class Coupe caught
As with the new sedan, this coupe looks much more mature than the current model, and even under the camo you can see how the sculpting has been emphasized. Notice how the upper swage maintains its punch as it runs through the door handle and over the rear wheel, instead of dipping below the door handle and softening as it does on the sedan.
It could get an intro at the Paris Motor Show, maybe even with the convertible by its side, and it's expected to go on sale in Europe later this year. Let your eyes have a taste in the spy shots above.
Mercedes C-Class Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models