Chocolate-covered Audi TT is more treat than trick
There are 27,000 individual pieces on this two-door coupe, and they've been affixed courtesy of Belgian chocolatiers Joost Arijs. The sweet car was developed for a lifestyle and design exhibition in Kortrijk, Belgium.
Take a look at the confectionary-covered coupe in the video from WOW TV.
Audi TT Information
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies