1955 Chevy drag racer rolls his car, walks away after going through windshield
According to the YouTube description, the '55's driver was allegedly only wearing a lap belt, and it was torn out of the floor at some point during the crash. Luckily, the car came to a rest on its wheels because with half of his body hanging out of the windshield, he could have easily been crushed.
The driver is clearly shaken when he limps away, but this guy needs to thank his lucky stars that he's even alive. Warning, this video might not be for the squeamish, but keep in mind that there don't appear to be any serious injuries. Although, that '55 is going to need a lot of work if it is ever going to see the drag strip again.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies